AC Repair in Houston, TX
AC repair is required to solve performance problems with your air conditioning system. And when your AC goes completely down here in Harris County, it’s serious. You need fast AC repair because air conditioning is not a luxury; in Houston, it’s a lifesaving necessity.
The licensed professionals at Horizon Air Solutions will provide customized repair services based on what your broken AC system requires. During a repair service visit, we will focus on the system’s problem(s) and offer one or more repair solutions.
Signs You Need AC Repair in Houston
If you see water pooling near your AC unit, that’s a sign of leaks or mold-causing moisture issues with the system. Other signs you need AC repair include:
- Air feels “muggy” and uncomfortable
- Bad airflow
- Must adjust thermostat too often
- Odd odors
- Some rooms warmer/colder than others
- Unusual noises
Indoor air quality is important to everyone, especially homes with infants, elderly, or chronically ill family members. If you need AC repair, be sure to ask about Horizon air quality solutions. Call 713-679-9225 or contact us to learn more.
Your HVAC needs biannual maintenance to keep everything in working order. Regular tune-ups alert you and your technician to small issues before they become big (and expensive) ones, so you can keep your system working well for longer. In short, maintenance is the best way to avoid expensive repairs and emergencies. We recommend air conditioning maintenance every spring and heating system maintenance every fall. Here’s what we do:
- Check electrical wiring/connections
- Check/clear condensate drain line
- Examine safety devices
- Inspect ductwork/fan blade
- Lubricate moving parts
- Measure blower motor amperage/voltage
- Measure supply/return temperatures
- Monitor/add refrigerant
- Replace/clean air filter
- Study condenser coils
- Test system controls/service valves
- Test/check contactors
- Tighten/inspect electrical connections
Contact us for AC repair as soon as you suspect you have a problem. Call 713-679-9225 to schedule service.
Horizon Air Solutions: The Best Choice for AC Repair in Houston
You have plenty of choices for AC repair in Houston. You need affordable service without compromising quality. That’s the main reason to choose Horizon Air Solutions for superior heating and cooling.
Technology changes every industry’s service levels and products. We make sure our licensed technicians receive the necessary training and tools to be able to explain your choices. (What you don’t know can hurt you and reduce your property value.)
Programmable thermostats and water heaters are good examples of how the latest technology can save money and energy.
Other reasons to choose us are:
- 100% satisfaction: If you don’t think the job was done to your satisfaction, we’ll make it right.
- Bilingual: We have Spanish-speaking technicians.
- Licensed/insured: Always ask service professionals for proof of licensure and insurance to cover their employees and your property.
- Locally owned/operated: We’re Texans, too. With no franchises locked in, we can offer better prices for better service.
- NATE-certified: Not every HVAC professional is properly trained and holds the North American Technician of Excellence certification. This means we hold ourselves to the highest industry standards.
- The best products/appliances: As a Rheem Pro Partner, we can be trusted. We take pride in our level of competency and our superior, top-rated products and services.
- Warranties: A 10-year warranty on new installations is great. But our one-year warranty for repair service is exceptional.