Ductless Mini-Split Repair in Houston, TX
Ductless mini-splits are low-cost and compact cooling and heating systems that are popular for homes in the Houston area. However, like other equipment for your home, these systems will eventually need repair or replacement.
Horizon Air Solutions offers comprehensive HVAC services on all makes and models. Our NATE-certified technicians are background-checked, fully licensed, insured, honest, and ethical.
Signs Your Ductless Mini-Split Needs Repair
Keeping your Texas ductless system working at peak performance is essential. These signs indicate you need ductless HVAC repair:
- Diminished cooling: An AC blowing warm might be a refrigerant leak.
- Water puddles: If the condensate line drain clogs, it can cause the water to back up and lead to property damage.
- Rising energy bills: An overworked and obstructed ductless unit can lead to higher utility costs.
- Odd noises: Grinding noises from worn AC motor bearings and friction can overheat and burn out your motor.
- Performance problems: If your AC is inconsistently cooling, let us inspect it, make repairs, and quickly restore your preferred home temperature.
When To Replace vs. Repair Your Ductless HVAC System
Some Texas homeowners have to decide whether to repair or replace their ductless mini-split.
Here are a few points to consider:
- Age: Older systems will become less efficient and prone to breakdowns. If your ductless HVAC system is over 10–15 years old, it might be time to consider a replacement.
- Cost of repairs: If your repair bills total the price of a new system, upgrade to a more cost-efficient model. Our financing plan includes flexible payments and an easy online account manager.
- Decreased efficiency: Outdated units lower indoor air quality and can raise your energy costs.
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
Routine ductless mini-split maintenance helps preserve your system and reduce repair costs.
Benefits of proper AC maintenance include:
- Improve energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- Maintain your warranty
- Extend the unit’s life span
- Improve indoor air quality
During a maintenance appointment, after a careful inspection and multipoint maintenance check, our expert technicians will clean your indoor and outdoor units, check refrigerant levels, test the electrical system, and make any necessary repairs.
Join our exclusive membership club and enjoy priority service, special discounts, and waived after-hours fees.
Schedule Ductless HVAC Repair in Houston
A ductless AC is an ideal home comfort solution. Easy to install in your home’s add-on room or garage, these space-savers offer complete climate control. Responsive and efficient, they rely on powerful compressors and save 25–50% energy over traditional HVACs.
Horizon Air Solutions is family-owned and -operated and offers years of experience servicing all HVAC brands. We guarantee our work, provide same-day service, and offer flexible financing and special discounts.