HVAC Repair Company in the Greater Houston Area
A broken furnace or air conditioner is no fun. Fortunately, you can enjoy a stress-free, no-hassle repair by choosing Horizon Air Solutions to fix your HVAC system. We are a Rheem Pro Partner, but our knowledgeable team has experience repairing all brands of heating and cooling equipment. Let our trustworthy, professional technicians take a look at your system. We’re confident we can diagnose and fix it to your satisfaction.
For reliable HVAC repair in Houston, give us a call at (713) 679-9225 today.
SIGNS YOU NEED HVAC REPAIR IN HOUSTON
Watch out for these problems that may signal the need for HVAC repair:
- Loud noises or odd smells: Your heating and cooling system make a bit of noise when it runs, but if you hear wailing, squealing, thumping, or other unnerving sounds, don’t ignore them! These could be signs of serious problems or signal that a total breakdown is imminent. Turn off the HVAC system and call us right away so our technicians can come to take a look.
- Lukewarm air: The conditioned air rushing out of the supply registers should feel nice and warm in the winter and refreshingly cold in the summer. If the air feels closer to room temperature, there could be something wrong with the heating or cooling components. A repair will set things right, so your home can return to a comfortable temperature once again.
- Short-cycling: This occurs when the furnace or air conditioner fails to complete a full cycle before shutting off. It can lead to comfort problems and higher energy bills. First, try changing the air filter in case the system is overheating. If that doesn’t work, give us a call.
- Increased heating and cooling costs: While you might expect your utility bills to rise during summer heatwaves or winter cold snaps, unexpected spikes in your energy usage could signal a problem with the equipment. Always read your bill each month, and if the costs keep going up, you might benefit from repair work.
When To Call Horizon For HVAC Repair in Houston, TX
When you call Horizon to repair these or other problems with your HVAC system, we will diagnose the cause, suggest the most affordable repair, and quote you a price. If we feel it would be more cost-effective to replace the unit, we will point you toward high-quality equipment from Rheem and other reputable brands that fit your family’s needs, lifestyle, and budget.
Why Choose Horizon Air Solutions for HVAC Repair in Houston?
You have your pick of HVAC contractors in Houston, but we believe you will love working with Horizon! Here’s what we offer:
- Affordable Heating and cooling repair: Our prices are competitive and designed to keep your furnace and air conditioner running without breaking the bank.
- Excellent customer service: We only hire highly trained and certified technicians on our team. This ensures both quality work and exceptional customer service.
- Repair warranties: Trust our team to get the job done right the first time around with our one-year warranty on all repair services. This gives you peace of mind, knowing that you won’t have to pay for the same repair twice!
- Emergency HVAC services: We know air conditioners can break down on the weekend and furnaces can stop working in the middle of the night. That’s why we’re here for you at all hours of the day. Request emergency repair whenever you need us most!
- Bilingual team: To help you feel confident with our products and services, we employ consultants and technicians who speak both English and Spanish. This way, you can work with us in your preferred language.
To schedule a repair or request emergency services, please call Horizon today at (713) 679-9225.