24/7 Emergency Air Conditioning & Heating Repair in Houston
Have you ever woken up sweating in the middle of the night because the air conditioner stopped working? Maybe a holiday weekend got off to a rocky start when the furnace started giving off strange odors. At Horizon Air Solutions, we know that heating and cooling emergencies don’t always happen during regular business hours. That’s why we offer emergency ac repair to our customers in the Greater Houston area.
The next time your AC unit breaks down, give us a call at 713-679-9225 We’ll arrive promptly at your door and deliver speedy, reliable emergency HVAC repair work.
Our Emergency HVAC Repair Services
We specialize in installing and servicing HVAC equipment. However, our knowledgeable team also has experience working on systems from other top brands. Let us know how we can help you! Our emergency services include:
- Emergency AC repair: Hot, humid conditions in Houston can make it unsafe to go without air conditioning for an extended period in the summer. Don’t put yourself or your family in danger—call Horizon Air for emergency AC repair any time of day or night.
- Emergency furnace repair: While routine HVAC maintenance can help prevent furnace breakdowns, the equipment may still fail on occasion. Avoid the need to huddle up for warmth under a blanket by letting the experienced technicians at Horizon fix your furnace quickly and effectively.
- Emergency heat pump repair: Heating and cooling your home with this efficient HVAC system can be convenient and energy-saving, but breakdowns may occur at any time of year. Fortunately, our emergency HVAC team can troubleshoot the issue and have your heat pump back up and running without delay.
- Emergency water heater repair: Did your hot shower suddenly turn cold? Is there a pool forming around the water heater tank? These are reasons to schedule an emergency HVAC repair with Horizon.
Signs You Need Emergency HVAC Repair
While some issues can wait until regular business hours, some HVAC problems demand immediate attention, especially on the hottest or coldest days of the year. Don’t hesitate to call us if you experience these types of issues:
- No hot or cold air: Perhaps the HVAC system is running, but the air feels lukewarm. This means that while the fan is working, the heating or cooling components are not. The air can blow for hours, but your home will never warm up or cool down.
- No power: You hear the thermostat “click,” but nothing happens. Resetting the breaker that powers the HVAC system could solve the problem. If not, call our emergency crew to come to take a look.
- Short cycling: This is when the furnace or AC runs for a short time, but then it shuts back off. This is a sign of overheating. If changing the filter to improve airflow doesn’t help, give us a call.
- Loud noises or odd smells: These issues could signal serious problems with the equipment or even put your safety at risk. Shut off the system immediately and call Horizon to find out what you should do next.
Why Call Horizon Air Solutions for Emergency HVAC Repair in Houston?
We are dedicated to satisfying our customers with affordable repair costs and professional services. We also stand behind our work with a one-year warranty on all repairs and maintenance visits. Our consultants and technicians speak English and Spanish as well, allowing us to work with you in your preferred language.
Additional HVAC Services In Houston
- HVAC Replacement
- HVAC Installation
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- R-22 Conversions
- Commercial HVAC Services