HVAC Maintenance Agreements in Houston
Almost everyone knows that HVAC companies promote the benefits of biannual maintenance. Fall is for heating; spring is for air conditioning. Not that many people really believe it. But seasonal maintenance truly can keep your system working better for longer, so it’s well worth the effort to schedule regular tune-ups. Even easier: Sign up for a maintenance agreement plan so your tune-ups will already be scheduled. Minimal effort on your part with maximum satisfaction: Sounds like a win-win!
Trust Horizon Air Solutions for HVAC Maintenance – We Treat You Like Family
Horizon Air Solutions is the top-rated HVAC company in Houston for good reason. We care about providing affordable, energy-saving cooling and heating solutions for our friends and neighbors like you. After all, we’re Texans, too.
Join our exclusive membership club to receive a 15% discount on ALL of our services and to be a part of the Horizon Air Solutions family.
- Priority scheduling for emergency service
- Waived diagnostic fees
- Waived after-hours fee
- Annual air conditioning maintenance and cleaning
- Annual heating maintenance and cleaning
- Annual water heater maintenance and cleaning
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance for Houston Homes
The advantages of keeping up with HVAC maintenance include:
- Detect small problems before they become big issues
- Fewer or no repair expenses
- Lifesaver in “extreme” climates (Yes, Texas qualifies.)
- Lower monthly energy bills
- Peace of mind
- Prevents system damage
- Whole-house wellness
Maintenance Service Agreements Prioritize Your Property
An HVAC maintenance service agreement is a contract, but it’s also a relationship. We believe our customers with maintenance agreements are like family. It’s a valuable relationship that goes beyond a contract.
Maintenance Service Agreements Save Money
HVAC systems are a big investment, so you want to keep them in good shape for as long as possible. And if you’ve ever hauled the family to a hotel because your AC went out, you know exactly how expensive HVAC repair can be. Wouldn’t you like to avoid the expense and hassle of either repair or replacement?
Play Your Part in HVAC Maintenance
Do-it-yourselfers are smart homeowners, but the smartest know what they can and cannot do. There are several things you can do to keep your HVAC system running properly in between maintenance services:
- Change your furnace filters when needed. This keeps your HVAC equipment running at top efficiency longer. It also improves IAQ (indoor air quality), something all of us care about.
- Clean the area around your HVAC unit indoors and out.
- Install a carbon monoxide alarm. The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends a carbon monoxide detector near HVAC systems.
- Monitor your energy bills for spikes in usage/costs.
- Walk around monthly and look for water leaks near your HVAC unit.