Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Channelview, TX
The average HVAC unit’s life span is roughly 12 years (or longer, depending on maintenance). Most of our homes in Channelview were built in 1980 and 1989, so if you’re a long-time property owner in Harris or Chambers counties, you may have already invested in a replacement heating and cooling system.
If you can’t remember the last time your system got professional attention, you might be overdue for service. You’d be surprised at how much of a difference it can make!
Horizon Air Solutions is the Houston area’s go-to for superior service and customer care.
I was amazed at the deal I was able to get … The guys placed floor protection down and left my place COLD and spotless. My July (air conditioning) bill was almost $500. My August bill with the new system was only $250! —Gregory, HomeAdvisor
SIGNS YOUR CHANNELVIEW HOME NEEDS HVAC REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
Air conditioning is not a luxury item here in Channelview. It’s necessary. The least you should expect from your HVAC system is clean, comfortable air delivery.
Signs your HVAC system needs repair or replacement include:
- Age: If your HVAC system is over 10 years old, you may need to start budgeting for a replacement unit. Maintenance saves money. Your monthly energy costs will be lower, and you’ll get more mileage out of your system.
- Comfort: If you’ve noticed any of these signs, your system needs attention:
- Muggy, uncomfortable air
- No/little air coming out of vents
- Rooms too hot/too cold
- The thermostat doesn’t seem to “keep up”
- Repairs: If you’ve already had one or more repairs this year, you may want to cut your losses and invest in a new, high-efficiency HVAC replacement.
- IAQ (indoor air quality) is more important than ever. Don’t compromise your health, especially if you have infants, elderly, or chronically ill family members. Ask about our IAQ services like air purifiers or whole-home humidifiers.
Did You Know…?
Federal tax credits are now available through 2023 for heat pump installation in your home. Any HVAC replacement will boost your property value. You could see as much as 85% ROI (return on investment) if and when you sell.
Don’t let money stop you from having the clean, comfortable air you need. Ask us about flexible financing options.
CHANNELVIEW’S TOP CHOICE FOR WATER HEATER SERVICE
Air conditioning is our highest monthly energy expense in Harris County, but water heating uses almost 20% of our energy. We tend to take our water heating systems for granted until they stop working. There are many water heater options, and you have a wide selection of reputable brands, makes, and models to choose from.
HORIZON AIR SOLUTIONS FOR SAFE, EFFECTIVE HVAC INSTALLATION
Let’s face it: Texas has extreme weather. We have dangerously hot days, and after the record-breaking winter of 2021, we know how important our heating systems are.
In Texas, only licensed HVAC contractors can work on heating and cooling systems. EPA Section 608 certification is required to work with air conditioning units. Did you know your insurance can deny coverage if property damage occurs from a DIY (do-it-yourself) installation? You may also void your unit’s warranty. It’s not worth it.
DIY HVAC installation is dangerous, complicated, and requires tools and skills you probably don’t have. Horizon Air Solutions’ Texas professionals are NATE- (North American Technician Excellence) certified and receive regular technological training.
We’re eager to share what we learn with you because when you know more, you make better decisions. We’re building our business based on your trust, and we proudly offer the best pricing and quality services possible to our friends and neighbors (like you).